samedi 25 février 2017

Bridget Jones's baby

Synopsis:
 
Bridget's focus on single life and her career is interrupted when she finds herself pregnant, but with one hitch ... she can only be fifty percent sure of the identity of her baby's father.  

Mon avis:

Cela fait tellement du bien de retrouver Bridget Jones.
Darcy de retour avec un Colin Firth plus miaou que jamais et Patrick Dempsey avec sa voix qui m'énerve à chaque fois car elle ne lui va pas. C'est comme si il n'a jamais mué xD

Dans ce film Bridget fait sa coquine car elle couche avec Darcy et Jack dans la même semaine et ce retrouve donc enceinte. Mais qui es le père? C'est ce que nous cherchons donc avec notre Bridget.

9mois bien marrant qui ce passe entre recherche de Jack et grossesse avec deux hommes qui ne savent pas qu'ils ne sont peut être pas le père.

J'ai vraiment aimé, pas mal rigolé et changer d'avis sur l'identité du père 2 ou 3 fois. Je ne sais pas si je suis d'accord avec le choix finale. Même si je suis contente je n'arrête pas d'y repensé 2 jours après avoir vu le film ^_^

Bridget Jones est une saga que je ne veux pas s'arrête. C'est tellement frais et rigolo que je termine le film de bonne humeur et avec un sourire aux lèvres. J'espère que d'autres films se feront. 

In English:

It is so good to have Bridget Jones back.
Darcy is back with a Colin Firth as handsome as ever and Patrick Dempsey with his annoying voice that doesn't suits him. It's like he still has his baby voice xD 

In this film Bridget is naughty as she sleeps with Darcy and Jack in the same week and then falls pregnant. But who's the father? That's what we are trying to find out with our Bridget.

9 funny months that goes between trying to find Jack and a pregnancy with two men who don't know that they might not be the father.

I really enjoyed it, laughed quite a bit and even changed my mine a few times about the identity of the father. I'm not even sure if I'm okay with the finale choice. Even if I'm happy I still think about it 2 days after I watched the film ^_^

Bridget Jones is a saga that I don't want to stop. It's so fresh and funny every time I finish one of the films I end up in a good mood and with a huge smile on my face. I hope more films will come.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire