samedi 4 février 2017

T2 Trainspotting




Synopsis

Mark Renton (Ewan McGregor) reunites with Spud (Ewen Bremner), Sick Boy (Jonny Lee Miller), Begbie (Robert Carlyle) and other old friends after returning to the only place that he can ever call home.

Mon avis

La seule qui me pose problème depuis que je me suis installé en Angleterre c'est l'accent Ecossais. C'est tellement moche! Et je n'y comprend rien xD 
C'est pour cela que aller voir le nouveau Trainspotting à été un petit challenge pour moi. 
Je doit avouer que les 10 premières minutes ont étés un peu difficile mais je me suis ensuite mise dedans et la compréhension est arrivé toute seule. 
Et je doit avoué que après ce petit problème passé j'ai vraiment aimé ce film! 
C'est une super suite! Pas autant de drogue que ce que je pensais mais vraiment bien.
Je le conseil. 

English


The only thing that causes me problem since I moved in England is the Scottish accent. It's such a weird accent! I don't understand a thing xD
This is why going to see the new Trainspotting has been a bit of a challenge for me.
I have to admit that the 10 first minutes have been a bit difficult but then I really got into it and I understood everything really easily.
And this little accent problem gone I really enjoyed the film!
It is a really good sequel! Not as much drugs as I thoughtthere would be but really good.
You need to see it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire