vendredi 3 mars 2017

Before I go to sleep by S.J.Watson

Quatrième de couverture:

So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.
 
Mon avis: 
 
Une femme amnésique qui ne peu pas construire de nouveaux souvenirs et oublie tout pendant son sommeil. 
Au départ j'ai cru que cela allais être vraiment ennuyant et répétitif car elle aurais besoin de poser les mêmes questions tous les matins. Mais je me suis trompé.
 
Le fait qu'elle écrive ce journal fait qu'il ne ce passe pas la même chose à chaque fois. 
J'ai été tellement dans l'histoire que j'ai eu du mal à poser le livre. Tous les indices qui arrivent petit à petit jusqu'à ce qu'elle découvre la vérité m'a vraiment scotché. 
Je doit avoué que j'étais au milieu de l'histoire que j'avais déjà fait la connexion mais cela ne m'a pas spoilé mon enthousiasme :) 
 
Je le conseil vraiment.
 
In English:
 
An amnesic woman who can't build new memories and forget everything during her sleep.
At first I thought it was going to be really boring and repetitive because she would have to ask the same questions day in day out. But I was wrong.
 
The fact that she writes in her journal builds the fact that not the same things happen every time.
I was so into the story that I found it really hard to put the book down. Every clues that comes bit by bit until she discovers the truth really kept me on the edge of my seat.
I have to admit I was halfway through the book when I made the connection but it didn't spoil my enthusiasm :)
 
You need to read it. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire