samedi 11 février 2017

Lego Batman the movie

Synopsis

There are big changes brewing in Gotham, but if Batman (Will Arnett) wants to save the city from the Joker's (Zach Galifianakis) hostile takeover, he may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up. Maybe his superhero sidekick Robin (Michael Cera) and loyal butler Alfred (Ralph Fiennes) can show him a thing or two.
Mon avis:
Je n'avais pas aimé "The lego movie" mais Batman étant mon super préféré j'ai décidé d'aller le voir. 
Je n'aurais pas dû. Cela à été une grosse perte de temps. 
Ce n'est pas marrant (nous étions une dizaine dans la salle et personne n'a ris) et c'est barbant (j'ai pensé à sortir de la salle à un moment).
Je doit avoué que les graphiques sont géniaux mais cela n'aide pas à donner une bonne histoire avec un Batman que tu n'a pas envie de frapper. 
Je crois que je vais abandonner avec les films Lego.

In English:

I didn't like "The lego movie" but Batman being my favourite super hero I decided to give it a go.
I shouldn't have. It was a waste of time.
It's not funny (we were around 10 in the room and no one laughed once) and it's boring (I thought about leaving the room at one point).
I have to admit the designs are awesome but it didn't help it being a good story. 
I wanted to slap Batman in the face the whole film. 
I think I'm going to give up with the Lego films


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire