lundi 20 février 2017

Moana

Synopsis:
 
In Ancient Polynesia, when a terrible curse incurred by the Demigod Maui reaches an impetuous Chieftain's daughter's island, she answers the Ocean's call to seek out the Demigod to set things right.
 
Mon avis:
 
Après le désastre qu'à été "the good dinosaur" cela fait du bien de retrouver Disney au top de sa forme.
Ce film est un petit bijou.Je suis sorti de la salle avec un gros sourire aux lèvres.
J'ai ri, j'ai pleuré, j'ai adoré.
Il n'y a rien de mauvais dans ce film. Les chansons sont géniales et Dwayne Johnson es super! 
Je le conseil vivement!
 
In English:
 
After the desaster that was "the good dinosaur" it feels so good to have Disney back at the top.
This film is perfect. I left the room with a huge smile on my face.
I laughed, I cried, I loved it.
There is nothing bad about this film. The songs are awesome and Dwayne Johnson is great!
You have to see it :)
 
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire