samedi 18 mars 2017

"Fantastic beasts and where to find them" read by Eddie Redmayne

Quatrième de couverture:

Narrated by Eddie Redmayne, this is the first audiobook edition of Scamander’s textbook ever to be released. Having starred as Newt Scamander himself in the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, who better to narrate this Hogwarts Library book from one of the wizarding world’s most famous magizoologists? 
 
Mon avis:
 
Je n'ai jamais vraiment intéressé par les livres audios mais dès que j'ai vu que Eddie Redmayne était le narrateur pour celui ci j'ai sauter sur l'occasion!
Qui de mieux pour nous lire ce journal que l'auteur lui même? :)
Au départ j'ai cru que cela allais être le screenplay pour le film et me suis demandé comment il allais faire mais il ce trouve que c'est le journal de ses découvertes qui nous es lu.
Il me prend 1h de marche pour aller au boulot et 1h pour retourner à la maison et j'ai donc décidé de l'écouter sur le chemin. Et c'était tellement bien!
Je n'ai pas vu le temps passé. J'ai cru qu'écouter une liste d'animaux allais être barbant. Et que la voix d'Eddie allais être ennuyeuse mais non. Je me suis laissé emporter et j'ai adoré.
Mon premier livre audio qui me donne envie d'essayer d'autres :)

In English:

I have never been interested in audio books but when I saw that Eddie Redmayne was the narator for this one I jumped on the occasion!
Who's best to read this journal than the author himself? :)
At first I thought it was going to be the screenplay for the film and I was wondering how he was going to do but turns out it is the journal of his discoveries that are being read.
It takes me 1 hour to walk to work and 1 hour to walk back so I decided to listen to it on the way. And it was so good!
I didn't see the time going! I thought that listening to  list of animals was going to be boring and that Eddie's voice was going to be annoying but no. I let myself in the book and I loved it.
My very first audio book that makes me want to try some more :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire