samedi 25 mars 2017

"The Red Mohawk" by Anonymous

Quatrième de couverture:

Everything seems peaceful in the small town of B Movie Hell until a mysterious serial killer in a skull mask topped with a red mohawk shows up and starts butchering the locals. Government agents Jack Munson and Milena Fonseca are sent to track down and eliminate the masked psychopath. But as they soon discover, the residents of B Movie Hell don't want their help. This is a town like no other, and the locals have many dark secrets.... 

Mon avis:

Je suis accro à la sage du Bourbon Kid donc quand j'ai appris que ce livre était par le même auteur je l'ai acheté direct!
Je l'ai lu direct et il es tellement bien!
Un peu déçu car ce n'es pas aussi visuel et violent que le bourbon kid mais c'est quand même sanglant et cela m'a donné pas mal de cauchemars xD
Il y a une suite et dans celle ci c'est le personnage du Red Mohawk et du Bourbon Kid ensemble. Ca va être de la bombe je suis sûre ^_^
Je viens aussi de voir qu'il y allais avoir un film et je suis heureuse! J'ai hâte de voir ce que ça va donner. 

In English:

I love the Bourbon Kid saga so when I saw that this book was from the same author I bought it!
I read it in one go and it's so good!
A bit disappointed because it isn't as violent and visual like the Bourbon Kid but it is really bloody and it gave me a few nightmares at night xD
There is a sequel and in this one there is the Bourbon Kid and the Red Mohawk together. This is going to be amazing I'm sure ^_^
I also just saw that there was going to be a film and I am so happy! I really can't wait to see how it's going to be.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire