samedi 25 mars 2017

Life

Synopsis:

Astronauts aboard the International Space Station are on the cutting edge of one of the most important discoveries in human history: the first evidence of extraterrestrial life on Mars. As members of the crew conduct their research, the rapidly evolving life-form proves far more intelligent and terrifying than anyone could have imagined.

Mon avis:

Pendant que tout le monde ce rue dans les cinéma pour aller voir la Belle et la Bête moi je suis allé voir Life. Et j'ai adoré!
A force de voir tous ces films à propos d'alien cela ne me donne pas envie de savoir si il y a de la vie sur une autre planète et ce film ne fait pas exception à la règle.
C'est horrible! Aller dans l'espace ne m'intéresse pas car voir comme on es vulnérable là haut cela me fait peur. Et quand un alien essaye de vous tuer c'est encore pire! 
J'ai eu la chaire d'ampoule tout le long. Cet alien es tellement terrifiant et ne pas savoir si le crew va réussir à s'en sortit ou non m'a tenu cramponné à mon siège. 
Et la fin! Oh mon dieu la fin! Je ne m'attendait pas à un retournement de situation comme celui ci!

In English:

While everyone is running to the cinema to see Beauty and the Beast I went to see Life. And I loved it!
Watching all these films about aliens doesn't makes me want to know if there is life on another planet and this film doesn't make exception.
It's horrible! Going to space doesn't interest me because seeing how vulnerable we are over there scares me. And when there is an alien trying to kill you it's even worst!
I had goose bumps all along. This alien is terrifying and not knowing if the crew is going to survive or not kept me on the edge of my seat.
And the ending! Oh my god the ending! I wasn't expecting this twist at all!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire