vendredi 31 mars 2017

Beauty and the Beast

Synopsis:

Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by a beast in its castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the beast's hideous exterior, allowing her to recognize the kind heart and soul of the true prince that hides on the inside.

Mon avis:

A chaque nouveaux trailer j'avais vraiment peur d'aller voir ce film car je détestait tout ce que je voyais. Je trouve que Emma Watson n'es pas une bonne actrice, les personnages étaient affreux et l'accent Français de Ewan McGregor es affreux. 
Du coup quand le film es sorti je suis rentrer dans la salle de cinéma avec l'idée que j'allais détester ce film.
Je me suis complètement trompé! Ce film est un petit bijoux!
Tout es parfait! 
Le casting es parfait (oui même Emma Watson ^_^), les chansons sont tellement bien qu'à un moment j'ai cru être dans un théâtre à regarder une comédie musicale (J'ai même failli me lever et applaudir à un moment XD), et l'accent Français de Ewan McGregor ne m'a pas ennuyer.
Dès que je suis sorti de la salle j'avais envie d'aller au prochain screening pour le revoir ^_^

Si vous ne l'avez pas encore vu courez dans votre cinéma le plus proche!

In English:

Every time à was watching the trailers I was scared to go see the film because I hated everything about them. I don't think Emma Watson is a good actress, the characters looked ugly and Ewan McGregor French accent sounded awful.
So when the film came out I went thinking I was going to hate it.
I couldn't be more wrong! This film is a masterpiece!
Everything is perfect!
The cast is perfect (Yes even Emma Watson ^_^), the songs are so good I felt like I was at the theatre watching a musical (at one point I almost stood up to applause XD), and Ewan McGregor didn't bother me after all.
As soon as I left the room I wanted to go to the next screening to watch it again ^_^

If you haven't seen it yet run to the nearest cinema!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire