lundi 29 mai 2017

Baywatch

Synopsis:

Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (Dwayne Johnson) and a brash new recruit (Zac Efron) uncover a criminal plot that threatens the future of the bay.
 
Mon avis: 
 
Cela faisait 2 semaines que je n'était pas aller au cinéma et il me fallait un shot pour fixer cela (oui le cinéma est une drogue xD) et vu que j'attendais la sortie de Baywatch avec impatience j'ai couru cette aprèm pour le premier jour de sortie du film. 
 
Et boy il es vraiment bien! Dwayne Johnson es mec tellement cool! J'aimerais vraiment l'avoir en tant que meilleur copain ^_^ Et Zac Efron *O* Ce n'es plus le Troy Bolton que l'on a découvert dans HSM. Il a grandit ce petit.

Le film es aussi vraiment bien. L'histoire tiens la route et il y a de bons gag et de bonnes vannes. Ce n'es pas aussi marrant que ce dont à quoi je m'attendais mais on passe un super bon moment. 

Je le conseil :) 

In English:

It has been 2 weeks since I haven't been to the cinema so I needed a fix (Yes cinema is a drug xD) and because I was really looking forward for Baywatch I ran this afternoon on the first day out of the film.

And boy that is a good one! Dwayne Johnson is such a cool guy! I really want him to be my best friend ^_^ And Zac EFRON *O* He isn't the Troy Bolton we discovered in HSM. This little guy grew up. 

And the film is really nice. The story is good and there are some good gags and nice puch lines. It isn't as funny as I thought it would be but I had a really good time. 

You should see it :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire