samedi 4 février 2017

LaLaLand




Synopsis

Sebastian (Ryan Gosling) and Mia (Emma Stone) are drawn together by their common desire to do what they love. But as success mounts they are faced with decisions that begin to fray the fragile fabric of their love affair, and the dreams they worked so hard to maintain in each other threaten to rip them apart.

Mon avis

Le trailer de LaLaLand à passé ici depuis des mois! 
Au début je me demandais ce que c'était, puis j'ai commencé à en avoir marre de les voir à la tv et quand la date de sortie à été annoncé j'ai commencé à être curieuse et puis hier je me suis décidé et suis allé le voir. 
Ce film es magique! 
Je m’attendais à beaucoup plus de chansons mais d'un côté ça me va car Emma Stone n'est pas la meilleur des chanteuse.
L'histoire es belle, les chansons sont belles (J'ai "City of stars" dans la tête depuis que je suis sorti du ciné xD), la musique es magnifique (j'ai toujours aimé le jazz mais là j'en suis amoureuse!) bref tout es beau! 
Et j'ai même trouvé Ryan Gosling génial dans ce rôle! Je n'ai jamais vraiment été fan de son boulot mais je doit avoué que là il m'a bluffé.
Je le conseil vivement.

English

The LaLaLand trailer has been showing in England for months!
At first I was wondering what it was, then I got bored to see it on TV all the time and when the release date has been annouced I got curious and yesterday I gave in and decided to go see it.
This film is magical!
I thought there would be more songs in it but in a way I'm ok with it as Emma Stone isn't the greatest singer.
The story is beautiful, the songs are beautiful (I have "City of Stars" stuck in my head since I left the cinema xD), the musique is amazing (I always enjoyed jazz but I am now in love!) everything is amazing!
I even found Ryan Gosling good in this role! I never been a fan of his work but I have to admit he is good!
You have to see it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire